The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Friday, August 28, 2009

The things kids say...

I have to laugh...

Earlier this week, I got into a little fender bender when I hit a parked car (yes, a PARKED car). Not my finest moment! Anyway, it just happened to be a brand new Lexus whose owner was not too happy with me. I had the kids with me and David was fascinated with the whole process and wanted to know why the lady wasn't very nice. :)

Anyway, this whole week, David hasn't let me live it down and probably won't for the rest of my life. EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to park the car he says, "Now Mommy be careful, don't hit any cars." at least a couple of times. Ha, ha, ha! Today, as Dave was parking the car, he told the whole story again of how Mommy hit a car and told Dave to be careful not to hit a car like Mommy did. Oh, too funny. :-)

No comments: