The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Disney - Friday

Today was our last full day and we spent the entire day at Blizzard Beach water park and went to the Magic Kingdom for the evening and to watch the fireworks again. We had a fun and relaxing day at the water park. I did take some pictures, but not many. Too busy! :) They sold these huge ice cream sundaes that came in a bucket and we got one and ate most of it! David was so excited about that. Both boys had a great day because they love the water and you know me and Dave. :) My mom especially enjoyed sitting in the tubes in the big wave pool. We went on our favorite rides again at MK and Mimi bought David some Mickey crocs to match the ones Dave and I had bought for Owen. David LOVES them. We really enjoyed our last night. Tomorrow: Epcot!




Dave went down the water slides over and over and over again!



Our little water baby.







I love my boys!

One last ride on the carousel



Mickey crocs!!!


One last fireworks show!

1 comment:

InDeeds said...

Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!