The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Tuesday, May 26, 2009

11 Months Old!


Our littlest is 11 months old today! I cannot believe he is almost 1! I am looking forward to his first birthday party and celebrating our little boy.
Owen is on the move! He is pulling up on everything and cruising around the furniture and cabinets and anything else he can grab onto. :) He will be walking before we know it, I think. He also loves to eat real food. In fact, he is quite expressive about it. If we don't get him his food fast enough, he lets us know! He loves his big brother and laughs and laughs when David talks to him and plays with him. He loves the water and bathtime his a favorite activity in our house. :) He gets into EVERYTHING, so I cannot take my eyes off him for a second. :) He is such a joy and we love him so much. It's like watching a new little person just come to life.

No comments: