The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday David!

We love you our sweet boy! I'll never forget the first time I held you and you looked up at me. It is a moment that will always be with me. You have brought us more joy than we can even describe. You are the happiest, most cheerful little boy in the world! You are always so polite and so grateful for even the little things. You are so filled with excitement about everything you experience. You are very expressive and it is so much fun watching you learn and grow and experience life...you make each day wonderful. Every day I greet you by saying, "Good morning, Sunshine!", and you are a ray of sunshine to all around you. We thank the Lord for you each day and we love being your Dad and Mom. May the Lord bless you and keep you in all of your years and may you come to love and know your Savior. Happy Birthday Davey!!!






No comments: