The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Love!


Happy Birthday to my dear husband! I am so grateful for you and I love you so much! I pray that the Lord draws you even closer to Himself and that you experience the grace, joy and love of Christ in an even deeper way this year. Thank you for all that you do for me and David! I love how you are always putting everyone else's needs above your own...you are a true servant! You lay down your life for others and never seek to draw attention to yourself. Thank you for being an example to David and soon, baby Owen, of humility, servanthood, hard work, love for others, and love for God and His Word. By God's grace, I pray that our sons will be just like their Daddy.


Happy Birthday! We love you!

No comments: