The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Sunday, April 27, 2008

Painting Day!

Yesterday we were able to paint Owen's room and our master bathroom with the unbelievably kind help from our friends, Adrian and Meredith. We are so excited to have it done and we can't wait to finish up the baby's room. THANK YOU Peterson's...we could not have finished it all without you. We showed David his baby brother's room and I think he is finally starting to grasp it a little.

Chris preached a wonderful message today and both Dave and I were both very encouraged. He ended it with a verse that my mom used to sing to my siblings and me when we were little and now I sing to David and his little brother:

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

No comments: