The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Monday, November 29, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!


On Black Friday, I got up in the middle of the night and went shopping with my dear friend, Lindy. We had a blast and got some great deals!!! Can't wait until next year.

Later that day, we continued our tradition and cut down our Christmas tree with my family. It was lots of fun and the boys loved every minute! They were fascinated by Dave cutting down the tree and loved finding our tree. They also got to meet Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas which they loved. David and Owen also picked out our ornament too. We had a great time with my family and enjoyed games and food that evening.

Our tree!

My baby.















Picking out our ornament







No comments: