The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weary

‎"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." ~Isaiah 40:29-31.

As a weary Mom who is very weak, this was so encouraging to me today. My hope is in the LORD who does not grow weary and who increases the power of the weak. I am thankful for a faithful God and for mercies that are new every morning (and evening! :) ).

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Thank you for this post! After the week I've had, I needed to be reminded of God's goodness.