The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Liam


In the midst of our busy schedule, I just had to grab a few quick shots of my littlest. He is growing so fast and will soon be 6 months old! He is starting to do an inchworm crawl (on his knees and pulling forward) and likes to rock back and forth on his hands and knees. He will be crawling around pretty soon, I think. Right now he rolls ALL OVER. He is a mover, that's for sure. He's getting a little better at sitting up, but usually tips over into a roll pretty quickly. Not content to sit still! :)He is such a happy little baby and his brothers absolutely adore him. I love every minute with him as he is such a cuddly baby. He loves to cuddle for as long as I am able to let him!














2 comments:

InDeeds said...

wow, 6 months! I love the second picture, where he is chewing on his wrist :-)

Jason and Megan said...

What great pictures! Liam is such a sweet little baby!