The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Monday, April 20, 2009

So much to do...

Well, just four more days until...DISNEY WORLD!!! Whoo hoo! I am really excited. After an absolute crazy busy month, we are ready for vacation. Until then it will continue to be crazy, unfortunately. Dave is working 70+ hour weeks and staying at work a lot and we have been going from one thing to the next to the next. Our weekends have been even crazier. I can't believe we've actually made it through this past month! :)

I've a lot to do and the boys have been absolute troopers with our schedule. I am hoping that they continue to be that way this week while I get everything ready for our trip.

Also, my camera lens broke. It's been acting funny for about a month or so, and it just got worse and worse. It would sometimes focus and take the picture and other times nothing. I missed a lot of good shots. :( So...I got a new lens! A much better and really fun lens!!! The Lord worked out the details and I went from thinking that I was going to have no camera for a few months, to having a camera that works and a great lens. Just in time for our trip! I am grateful.

Anyway, please pray for Dave. He is working hard with little sleep and I don't know how he does it.

"He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength." Isaiah 40:29

5 comments:

InDeeds said...

Disney World! That will be soooo much fun! Is the whole family going? You probably don't need to be told this.....but be sure to take lots of pictures, and I can't wait to read some fun blog posts about the trip!

Lindy said...

I'm so glad that you were able to get a new lens! If you'd like, I'd love to watch David for a morning or afternoon for you so you can get ready for the trip!

Sarah said...

The whole fam is going. I can't wait to take lots of pictures! :) Maybe I'll even post a blog or two while there! :)

Lindy - I just might take you up on that offer... :) Thank you!

Beth Anne said...

such sweet pictures! can you tell who he looks like? my guess would be daddy ;-)

Maura said...

I just re-read that verse...that's a good one, especially for the season I am walking through right now. Thank you! It encouraged me too.