The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Saturday, March 14, 2009

Progressive Dinner

Tonight we had a fun progressive dinner with our small group. We have several friends who live in our neighborhood so we thought it would be fun to try. We started out at our home with appetizers, went to the Dunphy's for a very tasty caesar salad, then onto the Peterson's for some delicous homemade lasagna and finished at the Thompson's for dessert.

It was so much fun and everything was absolutely delicious! I think it was a success and I'd love to do it again.

My highlight of the evening was the dessert (no one who knows me is surprised!). The Thompson's made their specialty (and my favorite): cheesecake, AND they had a chocolate fountain!!!!!! They had all sorts of treats to dip and I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

What great fun it is to have neighbors who are friends! :)

First course: bruschetta and cucumber bites

2nd Course: Caesar salad...it was a hit!

Main course: Lasagna and what a lovely table arrangement!

Last course: DESSERT! A chocolate fountain...need I say more?!?

I wasn't the only one excited...

Scrumptious cheesecake!


Much fun was had by all.

No comments: