The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7 Cries from the Cross

I've been listening to a lot of messages lately, especially during the hours of feeding Owen, and I so enjoyed a series by Pete Greasley of Christchurch in Wales entitled, "The 7 Cries from the Cross". It was so powerful. Here is the web site if anyone is interested:

www.christchurchnet.org

I've really been enjoying all the downloads I've found...it's so great that they are all free!!! I also loved a message by CJ Mahaney from the New Attitude conference on our adoption.

Both boys are sleeping...it seems so quiet...it's funny how I miss then when they are asleep. Although, I do enjoy getting some cleaning done and being able to check my email now and again. :-)

No comments: