The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Sunday, March 18, 2012

Valentine's Day






So I am really behind on my posting again and I have a wedding to blog about so I'd better catch up! :)

We had fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year. Dave and I enjoyed a fantastic Valentine's Dinner at Talula's Table in PA with Dave's brother Dan and fiance Amy (now wife!), and Dan's sister Terri and her husband Mike. We were seated at the chef's table in the kitchen and could watch the chefs prepare all 8 courses and ask them any questions too! It was the best meal I've ever had in my life! Amazing!!! Thanks to Dan for getting us in!

We had a lot of special treats for the boys as well. David had a blast making Valentine's Day cards for all of his classmates at school and little Valentine's gifts for his teachers. He was so excited! He also came home with a bag full of Valentines! He couldn't wait to show up each one. I made a special breakfast of heart-shaped cinnamon rolls (thanks Pinterest!).

No comments: