The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful mother's day. We attempted at a picture, but we were taking it in very bright sunlight. Oh well!

My boys surprised me this morning before I left for church with flowers and then Dave cooked a delicious brunch after church! All day, David was encouraging me and trying to do sweet things for me and all my boys were giving me extra hugs and kisses. The boys made me a necklace and bracelet and made me such sweet cards. The best presents of all were photo binders that Dave made himself! He made me one for each boy. He put pictures on colored paper and on each page was a picture of me and one of the boys and very sweet captions that he wrote. It was very sweet and David and Owen were soooo excited to give me my gifts. I cried when I looked through the books...I am so blessed with three boys who are so good to me. And my wonderful husband who loves me so much and who put so much effort and creativity in blessing me on Mother's Day.

I am so grateful that I get to be mom to my little boys. I love them so much!!!

No comments: