The Johnston Family Blog



Happenings and musings from the Johnston family







Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Liam!

Our sweet Liam turned one today! What a special gift he is to our family! Liam is so full of life and joy. Each morning he greets me with lots of baby talk and smiles and continues to be that way all day long. It's hard to believe that one year has gone by since we first held him. I still remember so vividly the first time I got to see him. He has been such a sweet and good baby. He has brought so much life and fun to our family and I know that will just continue with each passing year. I love that his still mostly bald. SO cute. I love his big blue eyes. I love his smile. I love, love, love it when he laughs. I love how much he loves his big brothers. I love that he follows me around everywhere I go. I love that he loves to sit in my lap and cuddle. I love that he loves to sing and clap his hands with us. I love his determination. He is feisty! I love his happy personality. He is such a jolly boy. I love his baby talk. He "talks" all day long! I love how he crawls on his hands and feet. I love how much he likes to eat! Wow. Now we have 3 boys who eat more than we do! I am looking foward to watching him grow year by year. We love you Lili-loo. Happy Birthday! We took him to get ice cream last night for his birthday and just let him have the cone himself. He downed the whole thing in like two minutes flat. Yes, I think he liked it. :)

4 comments:

InDeeds said...

Happy Birthday!

Maura said...

Happy Birthday sweet Liam! Great updates! I enjoyed reading all of them and seeing the pictures. Take care!

Beth Anne said...

He is getting so big! Go Liam!

Jason and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Liam!